Sunday, June 27, 2010

So Close yet so Far Away

As many of you know I have a goal to go to every major league baseball park in the country. Lucky for me my dad has the same goal. When I graduated high school my dad took me and my brother Cary on a baseball/golf trip back east. The trip started in Boston and when we had our golf clubs jacked from the hotel parking lot the first night the focus turned to baseball. On that two week trip we went to Fenway Park, Wrigley Field, Busch Stadium, and Yankee Stadium. It was an experience I'll never forget. We decided to start a tradition that for every park we went to we would collect a mini bat for the home team. Now ten years later the bat collection is quite impressive. With internships back east, and now being able to travel twice a month for work I've been able to cover some serious ground. I've decided now that for every park I attend I will do blog post about the experience. So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment